Wednesday, August 27, 2008

CLEARANCE SALE!!


I have a few paintings sitting on my shelf, so I am listing a lot of them with a $.99 starting price just to move them. Here is one of them I am listing. In Queen Bee I used actual pages from an 1800's Grimm's Fairy Tale book. Go to my Ebay and check them all out.

I am still adjusting to the school schedule, but everything is going well. All my little ones were happy to be back at school. Not one tear! Not even from the "newbies"! My family is going to the Lake of the Ozarks this weekend for fun and relaxation at my sister Kerry's condo. We will be picking up my daughter Tara from college too, so I am excited to see her! It's been two long weeks--longest we have ever been apart! I am looking forward to the trip. Also my niece, Kelsey will be coming up from Dallas where she is in training as a competitive figure skater. I'm sure we will all have a great time!

No comments: