Sunday, September 7, 2008


NEW HALLOWEEN ART!

I haven't blogged in awhile because between school, family and painting, I have been so busy! I was free this weekend so I painted a lot! I had so many ideas in my head that I couldn't wait to get them down on canvas. I was up till 3 this morning doing some of them and I waxed them today. I also painted 2 "non-Halloween" canvases. One is of a little gymnast. I was so mesmerized by the Team America gymnasts in the Olympics this summer. I just love to watch them. I think so many little girls go through their "gymnast stage", I know my girls did! Well I gotta go bake a cake~today is my daughter, Laura's 19th birthday! I hope to get these paintings listed in the next couple of days. Have a great week everyone!!!!

3 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Cris I love your Halloween paintings especially the partying ghosts.

Jenny Carter said...

Hi Cris,

I have been taking a lil break from bloggin too..sorry. I had a lot of housework and other things occupying my time.

I hope you are enjoying school. Got your paintings today...they are darling and work perfectly. I will have to send a photo!

Hugs~

jenny

MyBlueHeaven said...

Girlsie is Judy. Dave calls her that. Yes I wish all my grandkids were little but then it's fun having them older too.