Sunday, April 19, 2009

Crazy Busy Time!



This is such a crazy, busy time of year, isn't it? I finally got to some yard work this weekend. I went out Friday morning and bought 8 flats of bedding plants for all my pots and baskets outside. Laura and I planted non- stop until we were wet from the rain yesterday afternoon. I put in some tomatoes, peppers, and zucchini too. I still have lots more to do outside, but it's a start!

I painted this angel with a baby today, but it was kind of dark when I photographed it, ugh! Not too clear! I used embroidery floss to make a border around it for a special touch. I just listed it on eBay along with 3 more Mod Girls--if you want to take a look. Have a good week, everyone!

6 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Oh Cris I love that picture. Can't believe you got all those plants done.

Jenny Carter said...

Oh but it is really pretty!

Micki Wilde said...

We painted all our garden fence this last week and still have tons of garden work to do. lol
We've had great weather here though so i'm not complaining ;)

Beautiful painting as always, love your work!
Micki x

Pease Porridge said...

so cute Cris. Love the embroidery idea.

Wish I had a grown woman to help me plant all mine. Rose does help some. :)

Tara Sue said...

Those are things I LIKE...you are what I LOVE :D I miss you!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Cris! Lovely painting! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Lisa