Monday, October 5, 2009

NEW PAINTINGS



Oh where does the time go? Can you believe it is October already? Here are two new paintings that have just been listed in the Find Folk Art ebay store. (Link above) The first one is "Crow Girl", and it has lots of grungy crackle and antiquing. There is something majestic about crows, isn't there? I love hearing them argue over scraps of food early in the morning!

The second one is "Soloist". As this little girl nervously plays her solo on the violin, kitty is NOT very encouraging or supportive! Both of these start at ONE PENNY!






Tomorrow is the last day to bid on "Mermaids on the Run" and "Angel of the Cats", check them out! I also have a few painted kitty ornaments up on auction that are only up to a dollar or two, if you are interested in Christmas stuff yet! With FREE SHIPPING they are a steal! It would make me happy to know my blogging friends were winning them at those prices~~Have a great week everyone. I hope to get around and visit all of your blogs soon. Nighty-Night!

11 comments:

Julie said...

I love them both but the girl with the crows is spectacular...truly! I love the colors you used in this one...& that day of the dead painting I adore. : )

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

love your paintings...you do wonderful work..:)

purplecat said...

I love crow girl she is fab! yes oct already!!I can't beleive it either.

Tina said...

So amazing. Your work is so interesting. you have a great talent and imagination.

Kelly said...

Love both of the paintings, but Crow Girl would have to be my favourite.
Crows are just awesome birds;they're very smart, have a 'language, all their own,actually use simple tools like a bent twig held in the beak,etc.to get at food they want. They roost and forage in large extended family groups. My dad and I used to sit outside his studio in the evening watching huge flocks of crows fly overhead...hundreds sometimes.

MyBlueHeaven said...

I would love to be that girl with the crows. I hear them now hollering in the yard. Also I love the kitty's ears flattened down from the squeaks and it's big tail. All the time you stared at things as a little girl is paying off. Ha.

Micki Wilde said...

I love the girl with the crows!
Crows have a special place in my heart.

Micki x

Heather said...

Very sweet little paintings!~ :)

Pease Porridge said...

These are both so cute! I love the crow one for sure, but I also love the little foster kitty and how he looks. I can just tell how she must sound on that violin.

Heidi said...

I won the gray kitty angel ornament! I am so happy to have something from you to put on my tree this Christmas! My kitty that we got a few months back is gray and it will be a nice remembrance of when we got him and of a very sweet blog buddy. Very nice work on your new paintings!

Unknown said...

Your work is simply Darling!!!