Tuesday, October 14, 2008






















I had a crazy, busy weekend with no time to paint till Sunday night! But here are my latest creations. I am going to do a few Thanksgiving ones before thinking of Christmas. I hope you like them. They have cinnamon encased in the wax for a subtle scent mingled with the bee's wax. The turkey has 4 tiny, perfect sage leaves under the wax. Both paintings have lots of texture and charm! Check them out on my Ebay-(link at top of page). Have a great week.

3 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

CUte paintings Cris.

I am working on Taggin you on my blog..Probably post it tomorrow...

I hope you win the Jane doll

Hugs~

Jenny

Tara Sue said...

Hey Mommy, I love your new paintings! I miss you and love you lots!

Pease Porridge said...

I love the kitty faces, soo cute. And of course, I love the sleigh ride.