Saturday, February 21, 2009

NEW PAINTING

This new painting is called "Regal Thoughts". She is so deep in thought that she seems to have forgotten the sweet Siamese kitty on her lap! I really like how the colors turned out on this one. I just listed her on eBay if you would like to check it out.

Unfortunately, I have been suffering from a miserable cold/sore throat/headache this weekend. I was just thinking how long it has been since I've had one. I guess I jinxed it! I work with preschoolers 4 days a week so my immunities have been boosted pretty high over the years--but I didn't escape the germs this time! I guess I wiped one too many noses this week--even though my hands are raw from all the washing!

Have a great Saturday~~I hope to paint some more this afternoon.

9 comments:

Jenny Carter said...

Oh, I love this painting!!! Sorry to hear about getting the kooties from the kiddies. I think that is why I have not been sick in a LOOONGG time. I am never around anyone! lol

MyBlueHeaven said...

So sorry you have a cold. I love the little Meser.

Heather said...

This is beautiful~ Very nice to meet you! Feel better!~

Modernsnap ! said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, awesome! Love your work, completely my style...great blog, I've added you to my list and hope to read you more often!

Ali

Paula In Pinetop said...

Hi Cris ~

Your painting is darling. Her expression is interesting and the colors are nice! I especially like the kittie.

Oh and that birthday photos with your cats is really fun! We're always having fun with our kittie, "Audrey".

Sorry to learn that you aren't feeling well. It seems everyone around me has the same stuff you describe. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Take care and let's get acquainted.

Robin Armstrong Seeber said...

what a sweet painting.. reminds me of my kitty on my lap (not the queen part..lol)...thanks for the comment on my blog!! you're sweet..robin

Cinzia said...

Hello Cris, how are you?
I like so much the colors and this work!
Hugs
Cinzia

Pease Porridge said...

Very cute. I think we were on the same wavelength with our pondering girls. Although mine is much sadder. Ha ha.

Jennifer

Traci Suzanne Marvel said...

You know what is funny?
I have been wearing a princess crown all week long! Love this!