Wednesday, August 12, 2009

KITTY ANGELS!


















I know...I know...Christmas already? But I was at Hobby Lobby and I saw these wood shapes and instantly envisioned these cute little kitty angels. I couldn't wait to paint them. They have crackle on the metallic gold and cream wings, decorative paper and a 3-D die cut felt star. Aren't they sweet? Do you see your favorite kitty here? I'm not sure when I will list these, maybe soon.










I also experimented with using my artwork as an iron on transfer on this little canvas bag. It turned out pretty cute. It is small (6"x9") and could be used for a young girl, or an adult if you like to "travel light".


















Can't decide on Etsy or Ebay for this one. Have a great afternoon everyone!


12 comments:

Tina said...

They are adorable the bag too. Great ideas. about etsy or ebay. It's always a tossup for me, but I'm sure these would draw some interest. So sweet.

BeadedTail said...

Cute angels! That bag is cute too!

Jenny Carter said...

oh they are both darling. I am gonna have to get me one of those ornies..heehee

MyBlueHeaven said...

Oh the ornaments are sooo cute and the little purse too.

Ayala Art said...

I love the angels!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

very cute...I love them..you are most creative.:)

Tanya said...

Ooh love the angels and the bag. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I thought I would give the blog a bit of colour with a new banner, glad you like it : )

Julie said...

These are really sweet...what a great idea! My mom and my sister are in love with Hobby Lobby and they always remind me about this (as there is not one close to me! ughh!) I'm only jealous! The last painting of the girl and her kitty is beautiful. : )

Pease Porridge said...

These are so cute Cris!
Jennifer

suzi whitaker said...

I love them! Great and so cute!

Thanks for your blog comment, I live on all things Italian, lots of olive oil...makes everything taste better!!! I like to experiment and make my own recipes.
SuZi

nollyposh said...

So adorable!

Leticia said...

These are very sweet Cris! Love the bag too.