Saturday, November 7, 2009

NEW PAINTINGS AND NEW STUFF IN ETSY SHOP














I have some new paintings to show you. The first one is actually a pair of paintings although I will be selling them separately. They are on stretched canvas with striped sides. Two very regal looking kitties, don't you think? Lots of crackle for a very primitive look.



















My first Christmas themed painting this year is Bethlehem Babe. The title and sheet music I used on the sides are cut from an 1800's song book. The song is Bethlehem Babe. It is a very serene painting. Check them all out on Ebay.

I have some new ornaments in my Etsy shop. There is a photo of them to the right of this post. My goal is to have lots of fun inexpensive gifts to choose from in my shop!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend. It is beautiful and in the 70's here!

2 comments:

purplecat said...

Love the kitties :)

Pease Porridge said...

I love the pair of kitties Cris! Your ornaments look so cute too.

Jennifer