Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Kitties!
















I finally got to finish a couple of paintings. The first one is called "Too Much Love" and you can tell by the look on the girl's face that her kitty just gives her a little too much love sometimes! Do you have one like that? The second painting, "Garden Calico" is a calico kitty enjoying the buzz of the garden! She is trying to remember if a bee is a "bad" thing to play with. I said "she" because I think I remember that true calico cats have all three color patches (not the tortoise shell type) on their face and are always female. Does anyone have a male calico?


I hope wherever you live that you are have the same beautiful weather that we are here in the St. Louis area!

6 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

So very cute. See you Saturday, love you.

Juliette Crane said...

i adore both of these pieces! love the way the kitten is wrapped in the first painting and the flowers are amazing in the bottom piece. just lovely! xoxo, juliette

Julie said...

These are both so sweet...I just love the flowers you have painted in the garden. I only have a "too much love" kitty when I take them to the vet. That is when I get the most hugs! : P Beautiful pieces! xx

claire barone art said...

they are really lovely! my cat is like that always trying to wrap himself around my neck the floral garden is really sweet great colours just great xx

Pease Porridge said...

Tamale thinks she owns me. I love the calico one. Foster never can remember if a bee, wasp or SNAKE is a bad thing.
Jennifer

Dear Fireflies said...

Ah, these are SO gorgeous! I love the butterfly pattern...they blend so beautifully in the background. (^_^)