Sunday, April 18, 2010

Another Tree

I have been in a "tree painting" mood this week. I suppose it's because I've been studying the trees in my yard and noticing what works of art they are! Some are so symmetrical and some are doing anything they can to reach the sunlight, resulting in some very abstract shapes. I'll do anything to take a break from yard work! hee hee

There were several Dogwood trees in the yard of my childhood home. From a distance it was hard to tell where one tree ended and the next one began--it was just a sea of white blossoms every April. This painting is called "In the Dogwood Tree" and I am listing it on Ebay tonight. The link is at the top of this page.

4 comments:

LoriAnn / altered-posh said...

Hi Cris! I would love to feature you on my blog too! If that's okay with you, just let me know what pic you would like me to use. I can link to your blog or auctions,etc. Just let me know..

LoriAnn

MyBlueHeaven said...

Love the Dogwood. They are special in my heart.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love the tree and the kitty of course..you always do a great job.:)

Pease Porridge said...

So pretty Cris. I love the aprons too.