Sunday, September 26, 2010

Candy Corn Princess





















Today was a damp and dreary day. The best kind for settling in and finishing some new Halloween themed paintings~

The Candy Corn Princess has three little candy corn kitties. Even though the little Halloween Sprite can fly on her own, she would rather take a Crow Ride. Candy corn is strewn on the dance floor as Ms. Pumpkin and her Suitors get all the attention!

They all have some collage elements and lots of bright colors! I might just list all of these tonight! The link to my Ebay is at the top of this page~~ Have a great week~~

9 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

I love them! Especially the crow.

Micki Wilde said...

So good, I really must get round to doing some halloweeny paintings, i'm starting to feel left out ;)

Micki x

claire barone art said...

love them we dont have candy corn in the uk halloween looks so fun in America xx

Joji said...

Love them all.

Pease Porridge said...

Awww, these are all so neat. I don't know which one i like best.

MiKa Art said...

They are all fun and little bit scary and mysterious ... just like Halloween!

Tracy Nuskey Dodson said...

i love every one! the candy corn hats are adorable!!
yay for halloween:)

Julie said...

I love the mood and colors of all of these...I can't decide on a favorite! They are absolutely gorgeous and perfect for the season! : ) xx

admin said...

I just stumbled here. Awesome and inspirational paintings! Makes me want to paint.