Sunday, July 17, 2011

St. Louis Gateway Arch




The kids and I went up the St. Louis Gateway Arch on Friday. I can tell you I did NOT enjoy the ride up in the little capsule but the view is amazing from 630 feet! If you ever come to St. Louis it is well worth the $10. A visit to the museum at the bottom is included. Two other places you MUST see when visiting St. Louis are the St. Louis Zoo and the St. Louis Art Museum--and guess what? They are both FREE! They are both in Forest Park. I like to park near the art museum (free parking there), then walk to the zoo. When it gets too hot, we walk back to museum where it is nice and cool and admire all the beautiful works. Sometimes I like to just sit on a bench near the Van Goghs and Renoirs and think~ I hope you are all doing some fun things this summer!

No comments: