Monday, August 18, 2008


The butterflies are going crazy at my house! There are so many of them all about the yard. We got Tara moved in at Mizzou, and we are both feeling a bit blue about it, but I am sure we will all adjust to the change. Life is change, after all... I just got back from Hobby Lobby with my daughter Laura choosing all the art supplies she needs for her college classes she started today. That was fun, though I was a little envious-to be young and free to explore your interests. I start back to school on Thursday this week. I hope I still have the energy for all those happy (and sometimes crying) little faces!

3 comments:

Pease Porridge said...

yes! We have so many butterflies too! It is crazy. I have even had to stop my car from hitting them on the back roads. I need an "I stop for butterflies sticker." :) Hope Tara is adjusting.

Jenny Carter said...

Hi Cris~

I got your paintings, today. They are adorable. I already have themhung up. Thanks so much for the little angel painting. That was darling of you to make for me.

Blessings and good luck with everything~

Hugs~

Jenny

Jenny Carter said...

Hi Cris,

I gave you an award on my blog! I hope you are doing well!