Sunday, August 24, 2008

~Song Tag~

I received a SONG TAG from Jenny Carter
The rules if you want to play along:
1. Post the link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post.

Here are my songs;
1. Any Willie Nelson song --He is such a wierdo, but his songs are soothing to me
2. In the Mood--Glen Miller --I think of being little and my dad playing trumpet in his band
3. My Humps-Black Eyed Peas--My sisters, daughters, nieces and I have had lots of fun with that in the wee hours
4. Bohemian Rhapsody--Queen--I've always liked that song, but when my daughter's Concert Choir sang it, it was awesome!
5. Any Led Zeppelin song--Ahh, my youth! ha ha

1. My Blue Heaven
2. A Trip Over Words
3. Tamale Cat Art Studio

No comments: