Thursday, July 23, 2009

TRIO OF CURIOUS CATS

I think this is the first time I have ever posted twice in one day! Crazy, huh? I know I am going to be busy for the next few days and I wanted to post these new little paintings that I just finished.

I'm not really a "bright color" person, I prefer golds, greens, and deep reds---but I wanted to try something new, so I painted this trio of very curious cats using some very bright colors! I also used Indian ink for accenting. Tell me what you think. These are really not the colors that I'm comfortable with but I think I like the way they turned out. I will try to post them on eBay tonight. The links are at the top of my blog. Have a great weekend everyone!






9 comments:

purplecat said...

Love, love your cats!

Micki Wilde said...

Really fab, I really love the one with the pink background. The pink and turquoise go fantasticly (sp) together.

Micki x

MyBlueHeaven said...

Gorgeous!

BeadedTail said...

I think they are fabulous! I love a pop of color and these certainly have it! Your work is wonderful!

Jenny Carter said...

They are all fantastic, Cris!!!

Pease Porridge said...

So cute! I always love your cats.

Jennifer

Samantha Marshall said...

Hi Cris,
I love your goegeous paintings! Thanks for stopping by my bolg.

Jenn Klee said...

Amazing work, the last one is wonderful!

sharon said...

Very sweet paintings! Thanks for your kind words and for visiting!!