Monday, February 22, 2010

Purr Machine!



Do you ever finally get all comfy in bed with a really good book and then a Purr Machine comes up and gets right on top of you and needs it's paws in and out, in and out, in and out, while it rumbles with huge purrs? Your book keeps wiggling so that you can't even focus on the words and sometimes the Purr Machine even rubs it's head on the book until it falls from your hands! Yep, if you are a kitty person, then you know what I'm talking about! This kitty person seems to be thinking, "are you about finished now? Can you just curl up and lay down already?" This painting will be on Ebay tonight.

I am also listing a little skater because...well...I've got Olympic Fever. It doesn't matter which team I am watching, when they fall or mess up I feel SO BAD for them! They have worked so hard for so many years and their chances for gold can be lost in a split second! I admire them all for their commitment and passion~

7 comments:

MyBlueHeaven said...

Love the "in and outs". I love when they put their little paw on your lips if you're talking.

Pease Porridge said...

Oooh, I love the purr machine! So cute.

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love your paintings..and you sure described my kittys to a T..;)

Micki Wilde said...

Love your skater girl, she's a winner for sure!!

Julie said...

These are so sweet Cris but that little Olympian...one of my favorites for sure!! : )

Janine said...

Oh I like your blog, and your colourful paintings.
Especially the one with the cat as hat.
I made a painting to the same subject several month ago.
Have a great weekend
Janine

Tina said...

You must be absolutely inspired by everything. So great. Love your work
T