Friday, November 21, 2008

BLOG AWARD

Blog Award

I received a nice award from my dear friend, Jenny of Wonders of Whimsy. Marie Antionette was quite a lady and so are these!


I am passing this to the following ladies:

Jennifer of Crooked Needle Primitives
Tracy of The Vintage Sister Studio
Amy of Heart of a Seed
Azul Valentina
Gina of Cat Nap Inn Primitives
Leticia Regalo
Traci Marvel

Rules to Play:

1. Please put the Marie Antoinette picture on your blog.2. Place a link to the person from whom you received the award.3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs.4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog.5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

6 comments:

Leticia said...

What a lovely award-thank you Cris.

Unknown said...

Dear Cris,
Thank you very much! you just put a smile on my face that will probably last all WINTER!

Amy Gethins Sullivan said...

Thank You~ Sweet Lady!!~
ox0x~Amy~

Cinzia said...

Hello Cris, have a nice week end!
Bye bye from Italy!
Cinzia

Traci Suzanne Marvel said...

Good Morning!
Thanks for nominating my site!
It is a work in progress right now to be sure. I am perplexed how to put Ms. Antoinette's image on my blog. That is what is taking me so long to follow through with the awards! I will figure it out though.

I see that Leticia is one of your award winners too. I have a whole collection started of her paintings.

My hope is one day I will have a painting of your in my collection too.

Cheers to a fabulous Saturday! It is my favorite day of the week~

Take Good Care,

Ytaci~

Traci Suzanne Marvel said...

I meant to sigh off as TRACI:)