Leticia and here are the official rules…Link to the person who tagged you. Mention the rules. Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. Tag six other bloggers by linking to them. Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they have been tagged.
Here you go:
1. I have some weird organization quirks; I pick out all my outfits for the work week and iron them and hang them on Sunday night and when I make my grocery list, it is a big production because I use the sale ads, my coupons and coordinate my menu for the whole week. It's no wonder two of my three children have been diagnosed with OCD.
2. I am the oldest of four sisters.
3. I am afraid of heights, especially when Jordan is involved, probably because he has had many broken bones.
4. My mom is an identical twin and I used to not be able to tell them apart and it freaked me out as a child.
5. I love to go all out when I entertain, my family used to call me "Martha".
6. My three sisters and I are very close and never tire of one another--weird, I know!
I tried to tag people that I have not seen tagged in awhile, but if you are too busy don't worry about. :)
The lovely and very talented Di from Duda Daze , Amy from Heart of A Seed , Lisa from llCreations, The Vintage Sister ,Shay from Olde Country Peddler
So tag!!! You're it!
Oh, and thank you everyone for your well wishes! I am starting to feel better now that I got some new medicine, just worn out. I am working on a really cute 12" X 12" painting of naughty kitties playing on a Christmas Tree. I had a couple of people ask for bigger pieces, so I am trying this size to see how it works out.
Learn how to decoupage napkins
1 hour ago